I have found another reading challenge - this time to read books by Scottish authors or books set in Scotland. You can find out about Read Scotland 2016 on Peggy Ann's Post. There are various levels for this challenge depending on how many books you plan to read during the year. I'm going to go for Just a Keek (1 - 5 books) as I have just discovered this challenge.
Here is my list which is a mixture of classics and modern thrillers:-
- The 39 Steps by John Buchan (Dec 2016)
- Sunset Song by Lewis Grassic Gibbon
- Men of Ness by Eric Linklater - August 2016
- Death is a Welcome Guest by Louise Welsh - April 2016
- Dead Men's Bones by James Oswald - July 2016
I have achieved Just a Keek this year Having read 6 books which meet the criteria of this challenge. I managed to read Sunset Song which is one book from A Scots Quair trilogy but I haven't managed to write a review of this book. I've enjoyed this challenge and hope it may be repeated next year.